-
March 13th, 2006, 10:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello-
I just recieved an order I placed a little while ago, so I thought I would place some reviews. I'm also going to include the wellness kit that I recieved a little while ago.
1- So first is the Wellness kit: A, this is darling, and it's got a lot of play value in it. The only thing I would change is the ace bandage. It has velcro that just rips it up and I think it would have been cute if they would have had those little butterfly clips. Everything seems really well made with this and I LOVE the crutches, the hands fit really well in them.
2- Felicity's tea cup replacement part: This is the blue one and I LOVE it. It's quite lovely and I would recommend snagging it up before it is gone. I only wish I had gotten the whole set before they brought out the new stuff.
3- Coconut's T-shirt: This is cute, and I really like it, but it doesn't fit my Coconut, so she had to be sent back with the T-shirt and I'm going to see if she is a little narrow between her paws. Hopefully all will turn out well.
4- Felicity's brocade slippers: Cute cute cute and well worth the $6. I love the pattern on them, and they are one of my favorite pair of shoes.
5- Kit's treehouse outfit: This in my opinion is MUCH cuter in person. I LOVE it, and would recommend it 100%. The sleeves go a little bit longer than her wrist joint and I LOVE that, it just seems a little more realistic. Get this while it's on sale! A+
Well, that about does it, besides a couple of little replacement part like sock and undies, but those are pretty self explanatory. I hopw this helps anyone in a decision dilemma.
Shanna
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 13, 2006 06:26 PM: Message edited by: slovejoy ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks